In 2014 the College of Hospitality and Tourism Management Bled obtained Erasmus Charter for tertiary education for the period 2014-2020. The Charter allows student mobility for the purpose of practical training and study and teacher mobility for training or teaching.
- STUDENT MOBILITY
Erasmus+ is a programme, aimed at improving the skills and employability for young people and updating education, training and youth work. Students are offered an unforgettable cultural, language and maturity experience, personal growth, new friends, and thus better employment opportunities.
Information for students who would like to attend placement abroad:
- Summer placements are an important part of the study and they contribute to better employability of graduates as they gain valuable work experience. It is therefore advisable to devote some time to select the right placement. A lot of information is available on the internet – on the official websites of companies/schools/universities/agencies, various scales and reviews as well as different forums, where (potential) students exchange their opinions.
- Before the departure, order the European health insurance card (http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=559&langId=sl).
- You should also have insurance for the cases, not covered by the European health insurance card, for instance third party liability, which covers the damage you may cause (e.g. should you break something precious during your placement). Health insurance systems in Europe vary, so check each country separately.
- Contact the coordinator to get the so-called Learning Agreement (agreement on training), which has to be signed by the school, the student and the company before the departure. You will also need a school contract in three copies and the Report on placement.
- Prior to the departure, students take a language test on the OLS (Online Linguistic Support). OLS support ensures the participants in long-term mobilities within Erasmus+ programme (key measure No. 1) an opportunity to assess the knowledge of the foreign language, which will be the language of instruction, work or volunteering abroad. In addition, online language courses are available for the participants to improve their competences.
More information at preverjanjih jezikovnega znanja
More information at jezikovnih tečajih
- Follow the link if you are interested in placement abroad: Vodnik za delovno prakso v tujini
Below, you will find a list of some databases, employers and agencies, which can help you when looking for placement or work abroad:
More about Erasmus+ at http://www.erasmusplus.si/vstopna-stran/
- TEACHER MOBILITY
Programme Erasmus+ mobility among programme countries (KA103) provides mobility of teachers for the purpose of teaching at higher education institutions abroad and training of employees in public and private organisations from programme countries, which are active on the labour market or the field of education, training and youth (e.g. public or private, small, medium or big enterprise; public bodies at the local, regional or national level, research institutes; school, institution or centre for education at any level …).
Erasmus + coordinator and head of the international office is Cilka Demšar.
Opening hours: As agreed.
- Charter version EN
- Charter version SI
- Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020
- Erasmus Policy Statement